Pic

Pic

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Photography 4 - Skipton, Birthday

For my birthday we stay over in a gorgeous hotel that looked upon a lake, so peaceful and you could literally look at the view and forget everything!

To say this was back in September it was so bright with blue sky's. times like this I just felt so relaxed. With living in the city it was nice to be in the middle of no where, there was no traffic, no buses tooting their horns! I was so chuffed with the photos I took, I did a photography course last year some thing i always wanted to do, I've always enjoyed taking photos and looking at other to see what they've taken, what camera they use and it made me realise how much I enjoy been out in the open and taking different kinds of pictures.

I mean come on, look how beautiful it looks :)