Pic

Pic

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

February Purchase - Macbook Pro - Dream Purchase!!


I am a real believer in 'Work Hard, Dream Big' another favourite quote of mine is 'Fall Seven Times, Stand up Eight' nothing is ever given to you and i realised that when I worked (this is something that i think should be taught in school!) 

As you read this I am now blogging from my dream laptop, this has been one of those things that I have always wanted to buy and now I have and it’s beautiful! This means that I can take my photography to another level and show my passion through blogging.

It's something that i have worked my way up to, it has been one of those things that has been on my wish list since I was earning my own income and this weekend I just thought to myself just do it, buy something that you want and need! I did a YOLO moment.... in my eyes! 

Watch this space :)