Pic

Pic

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Getting ready for the holiday - Bikini Ready?

Am i bikini ready? Good question…….. I’m as good as i can be for myself. 


I feel more comfortable with my recent physic than I have done before. I think the thing of for me at the moment is, everyone can react to different things and it seems for me when I am stressed or anxious it all sits within my stomach and i bloat a lot. Something that I will be working on, I have been drinking peppermint tea to see if it improves. Also I have to think, I’m not in bikini prep, I’m not going on any competition so what’s my worry!?! I’m going on holiday to relax and enjoy myself!


On a night I have a mini workout routine whilst I am at home.
Monday was leg day (first one in a couple of weeks), I was in the gym but as my knees are knackered I had to avoid weighted squats and too much pressure on my knees. I think its lunges that hurt my knees a lot, but I like that exercise! So I don’t think I can avoid it!!

Monday night:
2 x 30 Air Squats
3 x 10 each side Donkey Kicks with resistant bands
3 x 10 each side, Side Kicks stood up with resistant bands
Jumping Side Steps with Stepper, until failure x 2
20 Mins of cardio on the Bike

Wednesday:
Abs at home
Mountain Climbers until failure
2 x 10 Crunches
2 x 10 Knee Crunches (knees raised in the air)
2 x 10 V Sit ups
2 x 10 leg raises

Thursday 
Circuit training
Bench Press 4x10
Lunges 
Front raises with plate 4x10
Bicep curls 4x10

Friday rest ready for Saturday

I have set myself a mini challenge which I think it’s good to keep you on target and make it more motivating for yourself, with having one big goal, it’s easy to slip off and make it not as interesting. Like I challenge myself to do 10K steps, my next one is to drink more water! At the moment my aim is to drink 4 – 600ml of water (4 pints)

Might sound easy to some and not as easy to others……. Challenge yourself for you not for others.


Question do you have any challenges?