Pic

Pic

Monday, 6 June 2016

More Opportunities have arrived! Photography - New Learnings

So i realised i haven't made a post for over than a week! Oops, BUT there is a reason for that...... Photography has taken over!! I have since been to three events and it’s been crazy!! I love it!!

To me one of the best feelings is that people are starting to buy my photos! I can’t get over the fact of people are wanting to buy my work. This is my biggest passion and I am so happy that I have pushed myself to show my work.


Currently this is still a hobby for me but i want to be able to do this as a full time career, my other half said something to me the other day and it stuck with me if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life  this is my goal. Going to these events didn’t feel like ‘working’ it, it was fun, it was a new experience for me.
I knew nothing about horses and working with a colleague that has horses and goes to a lot of events, I have defiantly learnt a lot from her! One thing that I thought was good to know is how people like to see shots, one lady said ‘whatever you do, you need to get a shot of if I fall! When do you get a chance to see how you look when you fall! Other photographers don’t take the photos’…… Luckily she didn’t fall.




Now counting the days till my holiday, 6 days left! It has been a few years since I have been on a plane and it’s about time because I am defiantly overdue, with all the stress and everything going pn.


I have tried (and not succeeded) to keep a diet following up from Bodypower,  the past three week my knees have been in so much pain, i didn’t know why as it came on overnight. I started taking glucosamine sulphate again because I stopped taking these (it was basically because I forgot to buy some more!!) starting taking these again and laid off training, as I was out and on the laptop a lot, I didn’t have the time to train as such, it probably came at the right time so I could take the time to do my photos. Only thing is now, I have 5 days to get bikini ready…….. I’m better just starting for my next holiday ha!